Wednesday, May 02, 2007

 

May Day 2007 around the world

The website LabourStart contains links to many news stories about May Day demonstrations and related labor actions yesterday, from all over the world, here.

I found the above linked page by going to the LabourStart main page, then in the website's search engine (upper left on the main page) I typed "may day" and selected Current News.

As I'm always reminded this time of year, when I read the May Day news reports from around the world, we are not alone.

Salud.

Comments:
Lyle: Thanks as always for the recent Red Zone. Also, after reading your post below, I read Joseph Freeman's essay. Thanks for pointing it out. If I get a chance in the next few days, I'll write you a note re some of my thoughts on it. Hope you're well. My best, Robert
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?